Sunday, May 3, 2009

That Which Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap

I don't know how many people even read my blog anymore, but I absolutely HAD to write a post about a book I am reading that is LIFE CHANGING! I went to the Family Christian Book Store a couple of weeks ago to look for a gift and, while I was waiting to check out, I saw a book cart of books on sale. I quickly glanced through and saw a book for $5 called "The Diet Alternative" by Diane Hampton. I have struggled with weight control all of my adult life and I really didn't think there was anything that could help me since I've tried everything from starvation, to Atkins, to Weight Watchers, to LA Weight Loss, and more. But I am telling you, this book is a God send. This is it - the beginning of a lifetime of freedom and control. EVERYONE who has weight issues, is adicted to food, eats compulively, cannot control their eating or hunger in ANY way needs to buy and read this book TODAY! It is very short and VERY amazing!

Amazon Link to book (They had some copies for less than a dollar!):


No comments: