Monday, September 15, 2008

6 Quirky Things...

I've been tagged by my mom at Mimi's Garden to complete this little quiz - what are 6 quirky things about you? Here we go!

1. In addition to multiple US states and Canada, I've been to The Caribbean, England, Wales, Tokyo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Brisbane Australia, Sydney Australia, Cairnes Australia (where we snorkled on the Great Barrier Reef), and Papua New Guinea.

2. I like coffee after it has cooled down to room temperature.

3. I was born with only three wisdom teeth and one of my "adult" teeth was missing as well.

4. I have sung in backup choirs for Darlene Zschech (Hill Songs Australia), Twilla Paris, Steve Green, and Fernando Ortega.

5. I cannot STAND having two or more things making noise at once (like the TV and a musical toy). It makes me feel like my head is going to explode!

6. I've been in the oval office (Seriously. OK, just my head poked in to look, but that's close enough for me!)

No comments: