Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Festival

OK, I've been totally lazy in blogging, but I've been placed on blog alert by my friend Sharon! I've been sitting here staring at the computer screen and then I decided I'd tell you about our very special week! First, my baby started preschool! She absolutely loves it! Here are a few pictures of her first day:




This past weekend, we had our fabulous local fall festival - an enormous three day weekend of fun with tons of rides, a craft show, food, free crafts and face painting for kids, and THE ABSOLUTE BEST chicken dinner EVER on Sunday! The Rotary Club starts cooking over 10,000 chicken dinners in the middle of the night in bbq pits built the entire length of the movie theatre parking lot.



Here are some pictures from our weekend:







One more exciting event is that Mark and I went to see Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman in concert! Here is a pic of Michael:

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It really was a fun weekend, wasn't it? Of course life is always more fun when we get to be with our sweet babies! And, sure, that Michael W. Smith can sing, but he still looks pretty yummy too!
XOXO Mom