Monday, August 25, 2008

You like WHAT song?!?!

I've been tagged by my mommy dear to complete the following meme!

5 songs that I am embarrassed to like:

1. "Hot in Herre" by Nelly (Best song line ever - "I think my butt gettin big!")
2. "Whine Up" by Kat DeLuna featuring Elephant Man
3. "I'm a B**ch I'm a Lover" by Alanis Morissette
4. "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" by Will Smith (Will Smith was recently named the 8th worst rapper of all time - I'm highly offended.)
5. "Miami" by Will Smith


Mwwwwhaaaaaa!!!!!!

For a limited time only, these songs will be on my playlist (Not long, since I'm supposed to be embarrassed to like them - well, maybe I'll leave some of them. He He!)

I only have one close friend who blogs, so I tag my friend Cheryl!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Well Darlin', you did tell me I would be sorry I invited you to do this!! I think as a mother I should be shock proof by now!
(They're not so bad - I actually love Gettin' Jiggy!) And what am I talking about??? I'm your mother and I listed Prince!! This was fun...
love you doll baby,
Mom